This Is Fingerboarding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboarding News, Videos, Pictures, Reviews, Tips, and General Fingerboarding Discussion, All Here at This Is Fingerboarding!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

steps should i take to get better at skateboarding?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

steps should i take to get better at skateboarding? Empty
PostSubject: steps should i take to get better at skateboarding?   steps should i take to get better at skateboarding? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am

It really all comes down to what you put into it. Try just putting your head to the grindstone. Go skateing for a few hours and don't leave until you land something a few times in a row or a new trick. Practice a TON of flat ground and get your tricks on lock. Move to ledges and so on.

My biggest problem would be trying tricks that were way advanced before I was ready. I would try switch big heels on a hip before I could even switch varial heel on flat. Or I would try switch flip manuels before I could even do switch manuels. so know your limits and just build on tricks
Back to top Go down
USA Fingerboarder
Troll
Troll
USA Fingerboarder

steps should i take to get better at skateboarding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: steps should i take to get better at skateboarding?   steps should i take to get better at skateboarding? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:46 am

Just practice, practice your Ollies. Then practice Ollieng While riding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackriver-ramps.com

steps should i take to get better at skateboarding?
Page 1 of 1