This Is Fingerboarding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboarding News, Videos, Pictures, Reviews, Tips, and General Fingerboarding Discussion, All Here at This Is Fingerboarding!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Important Part Of A Setup?

Go down 

What Do You Think Is The Most Important Part Of A Fingerboard Setup?
Deck
Most Important Part Of A Setup? I_vote_lcap100%Most Important Part Of A Setup? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Wheels
Most Important Part Of A Setup? I_vote_lcap0%Most Important Part Of A Setup? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Griptape
Most Important Part Of A Setup? I_vote_lcap0%Most Important Part Of A Setup? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuning
 0% [ 0 ]
Trucks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Boffey
Boffey

Most Important Part Of A Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Most Important Part Of A Setup?   Most Important Part Of A Setup? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 am

What do you think makes the biggest difference performance-wise in a setup?

I think grip makes a massive difference, but also the deck and wheels make a huge difference too
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/24alexjb

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Part Of A Setup?   Most Important Part Of A Setup? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 am

I'm not gunna vote, cause I think everything is important... u can't fingerboard with out the deck... cant fingerboard with out wheels, cant really fingerboard with out tape... cant fingerboard without trucks... yeahh....
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Part Of A Setup?   Most Important Part Of A Setup? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 am

i mean what makes the most difference from a tech deck to a proper fingerboard setup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/24alexjb

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Part Of A Setup?   Most Important Part Of A Setup? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 am

Oh well the deck of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Important Part Of A Setup?   Most Important Part Of A Setup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Important Part Of A Setup?
Page 1 of 1