This Is Fingerboarding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboarding News, Videos, Pictures, Reviews, Tips, and General Fingerboarding Discussion, All Here at This Is Fingerboarding!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition? Empty
PostSubject: How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition?   How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 am

I work at a skatepark in my town. We are going to have a competition! I need to get sponsors so i can get prizes like free skateboard decks or a few t shirts to give away. I live in a really small town and the local businesses are already having trouble due to the economy. How can i get sponsors from larger skateboarding companies? I've never had to get sponsors! I want this competition to be great!

maashdasd
maashdasd

PostSubject: Re: How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition?   How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 am

ermmm idk? maybe stop making so many threads you can ask questions in just one thread dude.
Back to top Go down
Danny Hynam

PostSubject: Re: How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition?   How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 am

this is a bot
ban him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition?   How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get sponsors for a skateboarding competition?
Page 1 of 1